Watson

slider-watson-1

Watson (pop. 100), an important shipping point and business center of Atchison County in the 1800s, it is the only surviving town within the limits of Nishnabotna Township.  Originally laid out in 1869 by Marion Good, Watson is a station on the Kansas City, St. Joseph, and Council Bluffs Railroad.  Watson youth attend school in Rock Port. 

Print Friendly