ACDC Funding Opportunities
ACDC loves nothing more than to assist Atchison County businesses, particularly existing entities that want to grow. Since 2013, ACDC’s matching Business Improvement Grant has assisted with nearly 135 different projects throughout Atchison County. We designed this grant to help our county’s existing businesses with projects that would improve the aesthetics, safety and/or function of their businesses.
In 2021, ACDC will award up to $20,000 through two different grants: Basic and 2.0.
Basic grants are 50/50 matching reimbursable grants with a $1,000 maximum on a $2,000+ project. 2.0 grants will reimburse up to $2,500 on a grant project of at least $7,500. $10,000 has been allotted to each of these grant funds.
Important details to note:
- Applications will only be accepted via mail beginning February 1, 2021.
- Projects must be approved prior to beginning work.
- ANY AC business current on taxes/licensure can apply unless it received any ACDC grant in 2019 or 2020. (Businesses can apply for one ACDC grant per location every three years.)
- Applications will be accepted until all funds have been awarded.
Completed applications (including vendor bids and project estimates) will be considered in the order they were received and will be reviewed by the grant committee on a monthly basis. Projects must be completed by October 31, 2021.
- ACDC BI Grant Basic 2021 Guidelines
- ACDC BI Grant Basic 2021 Application
- ACDC BI Grant 2.0 2021 Guidelines
- ACDC BI Grant 2.0 2021 Application
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org; 660-744-6562) if you have questions on this grant, or if you are a new or existing business in need of funding.
WE WANT YOU TO SUCCEED! We’ll work diligently to help you find what you need so that you can accomplish your goals.